ENAMEL STYLE AQUA
Enamel of general use
Water-borne, quick-drying, acrylic enamel of general use. It is designed for decorative painting of wood, wood-based, steel and cast iron objects primed with anti-corrosion primers, inside and outside the premises. It can also be used to paint interior plasters, lamcores and radiators. Ideal for renovating old coatings inside rooms previously painted with enamel.
ADVANTAGES AND PROPERTIES
- excellent coverage and hiding power
- wide range of long-lasting colours according,
- high washability and scrubbability,
- ecological and hypoallergenic, VOC compliant and approved by PZH (National Institute of Hygiene),
- due to its increased thixotropy, the paint offers very good application properties. It does not drip, spreads easily and fast dries.