LATEX STYLE PRIMER
Latex high hiding primer for interior paints
Latex priming paint with fillers which provides thick interior undercoat for paint finishes. It is suitable for interior walls and ceilings in residential and commercial buildings including public utility buildings (such as schools, medical centres, hospitals, offices, production centres or canteens). The primer is highly recommended under intensive colour finish and on low-absorbent surfaces proving problems with hiding.
ADVANTAGES AND PROPERTIES
- Creates a binding coat which improves finish coat adhesion to substrate.
- Strengthens the surface and promotes the formation of a uniform surface finish for painting and wallpapering,
- Eliminates minor differences in surface texture and colour,
- Lowers costs by reducing the number of paint coats used,
- Ensures enhanced finish coat adhesion,
- Creates breathable, vapour permeable coating and emits almost no smells,
- Does not contain organic solvents (VOC),
- White tintable paint